38’ Wide Single Hoop Freestanding
- The 38’ wide Diamond Shelter was designed to provide a larger, lower cost Single Hoop Diamond Shelter. It can be used for: hay and straw storage; machinery storage; vehicle, boat, RV and ATV storage; lawn and yard care equipment storage; and commercial storage.
- Single Hoop 38’ wide Freestanding Diamond Shelters are designed to be set directly on the ground, gravel or concrete.
- The shelter package comes complete with a base rail foundation kit which includes ground anchors and cover tie down rails. The peak purlin kit is standard with this model.
- The rafters and purlins have easy to assemble slip together joints. No taping of joints is required.
- 38’ wide Diamond Shelters have 4’ rafter spacing.
- All rafters are 3” x 12 gauge, North American produced hollow structural round tube.
- Optional Powder Coating in our standard grey color, provides a superior finish that is tough, durable, attractive and environmentally friendly. Powder Coating is also available in other colors as an additional option.
- Take a look at the Single Hoop Options available. They include pipe and ratchet tie down systems, end wall mesh vents, concrete foundation mount packages, half moon ends, flame retardant covers and insulation packages.
- Diamond Shelter Covers are made from 12 oz. top quality North American produced polyethylene fabric.
- The covers are available in white, blue, silver, tan, green, red and translucent colors. Optional trim and stripes can be incorporated into the cover.
- 12 oz. main frame covers come with a standard 10 year pro-rated warranty. This can be upgraded to an optional 15 year pro-rated warranty.
- End frame poles are fabricated with rectangular tubing.
- Our polyethylene fabric covered end walls provide a durable and attractive finish to your Diamond Shelter.
- Customer supplied metal cladding can be attached to the end frames.
- Diamond Shelters manufactures 3 different models of Doors: Rollup, Trak and Double Sliding. Let us help you choose the one that best suits your requirements.
- For ease of entry many customers install man doors and overhead doors.