22’, 30’ and 36’ Wide Single Hoop Ponywall
- These Diamond Shelters can be used for: livestock facilities; grain, hay and straw storage; machinery storage; vehicle, boat, RV and ATV storage; lawn and yard care equipment storage; and commercial storage.
- Single Hoop Ponywall models are designed to be set on a wooden or concrete wall.
- The shelter package comes complete with rafter base couplers and lag bolts for wood or optional wedge anchors for concrete.
- The diameter of all rafters is 2 3/8” with an optional upgrade to 3”. Both 2 3/8” and 3” rafters are made of North American produced, 12 gauge hollow structural round tubing.
- The rafters and purlins have easy to assemble slip together joints. No taping of joints is required.
- 22’ and 30’ wide Ponywall Diamond Shelters have 6’ rafter spacing.
- 36’ wide Ponywall Diamond Shelters have 5’ rafter spacing.
- Optional Powder Coating in our standard grey color, provides a superior finish that is tough, durable, attractive and environmentally friendly. Powder Coating is also available in other colors as an additional option.
- Take a look at the Single Hoop Options available. They include a rafter upgrade to 3” tubing, peak purlins, pipe and ratchet tie down systems, end wall mesh vents, awnings, half moon ends and flame retardant covers.
- Diamond Shelter Covers are made from 12 oz. top quality North American produced polyethylene fabric.
- The covers are available in white, blue, silver, tan, green, red and translucent colors. Optional trim and stripes can be incorporated into the cover.
- 12 oz. main frame covers come with a standard 10 year pro-rated warranty. This can be upgraded to an optional 15 year pro-rated warranty.
- End frame poles are fabricated with round tubing. There is an optional upgrade to rectangular tubing.
- Our polyethylene fabric covered end walls provide a durable and attractive finish to your Diamond Shelter.
- Customer supplied metal cladding can be attached to end frames using poles made from rectangular tubing.
- Diamond Shelters manufactures 3 different models of Doors: Rollup, Trak and Double Sliding. Our Rollup doors can be used on a round tube end frame pole. However, Diamond Shelter Trak doors and Double Sliding doors require the rectangular end frame poles. Let us help you choose the one that best suits your requirements.
- For ease of entry many customers install man doors and overhead doors.