80’ to 120’ Wide Welded Truss
- Diamond Shelter Welded Truss structures are designed for those applications that require wider clear spans and site specific engineering. They can be used for: commercial warehousing; manufacturing facilities; highway salt and sand storage; sports training facilities; horse riding arenas; composting facilities; machinery storage; hay, straw and grain storage; and livestock facilities.
- All Diamond Shelters start with well trained and qualified staff, certified by the Canadian Welding Bureau. We also use high quality North American produced steel. The steel, because it is produced in North America, has very consistent yield and tensile strengths.
- All components in a Diamond Shelter are precision manufactured. This translates into a structure that fits together better; that meets or exceeds load requirements; that is more aesthetically pleasing; and that requires little, if any, on site fabrication.
- For superior structural strength our Welded Truss Diamond Shelters are designed with multiple rows of cross bracing rather than straight purlins.
- Bolt together joints make rafter and cross bracing easy to assemble. All joints or connections contacting the cover are smooth. No taping of joints is required.
- The 80’, 90’, 100’, 110’ and 120’ Welded Truss shelters come in Freestanding and High Profile models. They all can have either 8’, 10’ or 12’ rafter spacing.
- Optional Powder Coating in our standard grey color, provides a superior finish that is tough, durable, attractive and environmentally friendly. Powder Coating is also available in other colors as an additional option.
- Take a look at the Welded Truss Options that are available. They include screw pile mounting plates, half moon ends, awnings, end wall mesh vents, ridge vents, flame retardant covers and insulation packages.
- Diamond Shelter Covers are made from 12 oz. top quality North American produced polyethylene fabric.
- The covers are available in white, blue, silver, tan, green, red and translucent colors. Optional trim and stripes can be incorporated into the cover.
- 12 oz. main frame covers come with a standard 10 year pro-rated warranty. This can be upgraded to an optional 15 year pro-rated warranty.
- To withstand higher wind loads the end frames on these models have poles that utilize a truss design. These end frames also use cross bracing to further enhance the structural strength of the end frame.
- Our polyethylene fabric covered end walls provide a durable and attractive finish to your Diamond Shelter. Customer supplied metal cladding can be attached to the end frames.
- Diamond Shelters manufactures 2 different models of Doors: Trak and Double Sliding. Let us help you choose the one that best suits your requirements.
- For ease of entry many customers install man doors, overhead or bi-fold doors.